Wednesday 23 October 2019

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY:

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY:
 
Halfway through yet another week,
My how the days and weeks fly by.
I hope your Wednesday is wonderful,
As we welcome this autumn sunny sky.
 
After all the recent rain,
It's wonderful to say the least.
To be able to go out once again.
My opened eyes having a feast.
 
So many views to take in,
So many aquiantances to meet.
I'm persevering as I write.
My life standing on my own two feet.
 
I hope all goes accordingly,
As plans I have in mind.
I WILL get over this bad spell.
And hopefully  life will be kind.
 
HAPPY WEDNESDAY:
 
Yvonne Lewis: 23/10/2019:

16 comments:

  1. Glad it is sunny out there, Yvonne! Always seems so fresh out after a rain! I hope your Wednesday is a good one!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you will. Hang in there and keep that positive attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect post dear :) like it!

    https://bubasworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming by Buna. much appreciated.

      Yvonnne.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I quite agree Chrys, hope all is well with you.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. We're still having chilly, rainy weather. I like a little rain, but not when it's so cold you can't go outside. Hopefully, the weekend will be warmer and dry. So I can buy groceries. Relax as best you can and enjoy each day, whether sunshine or rain. That's what I'm doing. And trying to catch up on visits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're back to gales and rain again. a few days out did me good.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  6. It's good to know that you got a break from the rain, Yvonne. I'm trying to make myself go out for a walk. because it's gorgeous out. I'm finally clear of my lingering cold, and I'm recovering well from eye surgery, so I'm feeling great. We're supposed to get four consecutive days of snow and a big drop in temperature starting tomorrow. Today it is 70ºF (21ºC); tomorrow 19ºF (-7.2 C). The snowstorm is being hyped as the biggest October storm ever. I'll believe it when I see it; meanwhile we're all stocked up, so all is good! Hugs to you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pleased to know your cold has gone and your eye surgery went well. Our sight is most important to us .
      Hope the snow is not too bad.

      Yvonne.

      Delete