Wednesday 12 February 2020

WEDNESDAY ALREADY:

WEDNESDAY ALREADY:
 
Having had a restless night,
Due to our British weather.
When I eventually woke up.
My thoughts I had to gather.
 
I suddenly remembered.
My larder was looking sad.
Had to get up and out.
Although the weather was so bad.
 
Shopping all done and dusted,
I returned to my abode.
Just as I arrived the sun shone,
And me feeling oh so cold.
 
Have had a couple of hours rest,
Housework all complete.
It's Wednesday already,
Halfway through yet another week.
 
Is your Wednesday good?
Is your Wednesday fine?
My furry little cat is here,
I do wish he was mine.
 
HAPPY WEDNESDAY:
 
Yvonne Lewis 12/02//2020

10 comments:

  1. Glad your cat is still around Yvonne! Sounds like the weather is giving you a bit of a run for your money! I am looking forward to warmer days here myself :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Betty, yes the weather is awfully cold and blowy. Remaining indoors tomorrow.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. Glad you had a furry visitor today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least you have a furry friend who will keep you company.

    ReplyDelete
  4. whew - I"ve been off line due to a flooring install at our house. A little spruce up for 2020. It's done and looks great. So, anyway - hello and hope you are doing okay. Be careful, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Certainly missed your visits Joanne, but pleased you have had new flooring. I'm only as good as the weather is. ...lol.
      Thanks for coming by, much appreciated.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. Sounds like the kitty has taken a shine to you, Yvonne! I hope so. It's nice to hear that someone is on top of things. I'm behind in everything! Take care, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Louise Kitty certainly takes much of the loneliness of life away.

      Yvonne.

      Delete