Wednesday 29 April 2020

WELLBEING WEDNESDAY:

WELLBEING WEDNESDAY:
 
Here's to a Wednesday full of wellbeing.
When there's so much sadness all around.
Seven weeks into isolation for me.
So quiet I hardly hear a sound.
 
Except for the voice of Danny Boy,
whose songs fill the air.
I also hear my daughter's voice on the phone,
Someone whom I really do care.
 
I also get a daily email.
From my remaining son.
I look forward to these simple things,
Each and every one.
 
I sincerely hope Wednesday for you
Will too be full of wellbeing.
As April draws to a close.
Perhaps a different May we'll be seeing.
 
Our wonderful weather has got colder,
Also much rain yesterday.
As I have to remain indoors.
It makes no difference to me anyway.
 
HAPPY WELLBEING WEDNESDAY:
Yvonne Lewis: 29/04/20/20

10 comments:

  1. Those that matter are talking (or singing) to you. Just keep enjoying the voices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will take heed to what you say Alex thanks.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. Happy Wellbeing Wednesday to you. Perfect post. Stay uplifted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. May the month of May bring new beginnings to all of us!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I pray that your words are right Betty.

      Take care.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. Relish the exchanges with your family. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Diane the family is most important, will endoevour to hang in through this difficult time.
      Please take care yourself.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. So glad the kids are keeping in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes Sandra I am over the moon.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete