Thursday 19 November 2020

HI ON THURSDAY:


HI ON THURSDAY:

I thought it time I returned

To blogging which I enjoy.

Have not been on line for a week,

Have been listening to Danny Boy.

 

I've missed each and everyone of you,

That is without a doubt.

But needed a rest from the laptop,

But am still not able to venture out.

 

I sincerely hope you're all safe.

And your life going well.

I've been on the phone to son and daughter, 

Which makes my days go swell.


Today the autumn sun is shinning.

After much unwanted wind and rain.

So remaining indoors was no hardship.

Not causing too much pain.

 

May your Thursday go well,

All plans go accordingly.

I also hope the weather is good.

My wish to you from me. 


HAPPY THURSDAY:

Yvonne Lewis: 19/11/2020:

 

 







 



.





 

10 comments:

  1. Glad you're back and recharged a bit. At least the sun is out for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alex, I take each day as it appears. hope all is well with you and family.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. Glad you're back. We're in more of a lockdown too, but I'm better able to handle it this time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming by Natalie, sorry about your lockdown situation, Keep safe and well.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. Welcome back!!! Everyone needs a rest from computer screens. Hope you are bright eyed and doing okay. Very glad you had chats with family - that's excellent and I'm sure they are seeing to it that you have food,etc.
    Take good care and thanks for this Thursday poem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joanne for your kind words. Have problems some days with my Trigger Finger but we still have two weeks left of lockdown..... hope they don't prolong it.
      Keep safe and well.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. Glad to see you back, Yvonne.
    Hope your day is wondrous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandra, been a lovely sunny day but still in lockdown.
      Keep well.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. Nice to see a post from you Yvonne and to hear the sun was shining today!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming by Betty,
      Hope you're well.

      Yvonne.

      Delete