Saturday 21 November 2020

WEEKEND IS HERE:


WEEKEND IS HERE:

The weeknd has arrived yet again.

Another week bites the dust.

It's difficult to be positive,

But being positive is a must.

 

How I remember weekends past.

Shopping and walks by the shore.

Throwing my negative problems out to sea,

Looking forward to doing that once more. 

 

This weekend once again,

Is taken up doing chores.

Looking at repeated TV shows.

Also taking steps around my apartment floor.

 

What are your plans for the weekend?

Are you in lockdown or frre to go out?

Whatever your plans are my friends.

Have a great time without a doubt.

 

The weather here is overcast,

More rain is forecast I may say.

I hope the sun is shinning wherever you are

On this yet another Saturday..

 

HAPPY WEEKEND:

Yvonne Lewis: 21/11/2020: 

10 comments:

  1. we are overcast too with much needed rain expected Sunday. I'm okay with that, Just finished a workout (nothing crazy - just treadmill) and shall meet some friends for a driveway visit. Being careful! Take good care and chin up my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you get your rain Joanne. Good for you doing a workout. Have a great time with your friends but take care.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. I do hope you have a pleasant weekend Yvonne. It is forecast to be 85 degrees today with lots of sun. We aren't locked down but encouraged not to get together in small groups. We pretty much do what we want to do and hang out with who we want to hang out with :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get phone calls from my kids but that's about all. My Betty that's hot for you hope it cools down soon.
      Take care and keep well and safe.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. I hope that you are halfway through a good weekend, Yvonne! Terry and I managed a walk today. It was a chilly, sunny day with no wind. We bundled up and walked 47 minutes. The hardest part is getting out the door. My doctor told me on Tuesday to make sure I kept Terry walking. Terry's even given up playing pickleball outdoors with a small group because he things it's too dangerous right now. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. I'll be back to catch up. Stay safe, my friend! A vaccine is on the horizon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had an up and daown weekend Louise, pleased you and Terry managed that walk. I feel much like Terry for going out and mixing even at social distance.
    Both of you keeps safe and well.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weekends have always been the cut off days to allow us to unwind ready for the following week. With the way things are it is now 'weekends' every week days of the week. Enjoy the privilege Yvonne!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So very true Hank what you say although sometimes one yearn for the busy life.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  6. I'm way behind on reading posts, but will try to catch up. Mostly I stay home because reports keep talking about more and more cases of that horrible virus. Maybe one day soon, we'll be able to go shopping or just walking in the fresh air. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly how you feel Beverly, sometimes it is quite overwhelming.
      Take care.
      Yvonne.

      Delete