Friday 8 January 2021

ANOTHER BIRTHDAY:


 ANOTHER BIRTHDAY:

On Christmas Eve my grandson Harrison

Reached  the age of 21 years

Today Tj pictured above

He too has reach 21 yrs.

 

I was a new grandmother tiwce over 

Within two weeks all those years ago.

What pleasure they have given me.

I like to tell you so.


Although their birthdays have been different,

With the world health crisis much evident.

It was lovely to speak with them both,

As an important birthday they spent.


So Happy Birthday Tj.

Have a wonderful day.

Keep safe and well ,

And may many more birthdays come your way.


Yvonne Lewis: 08/01/2021


8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Alex, he had a good time despote lockdown.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. Our children and grandchildren sure grow up fast. Your boys look so wonderful. I know you are proud of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beverly yes, they do grow up all too quick.
      Take care.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday. Glad you could chat and wish him the best. He'll be happy for a hug when you are cut loose some day (soon?) Lovely, happy post. This made me smile

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joanne, Tj had a lovely birthday so he told me.
      My they do grow up fast.
      Take care.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. TJ is so cute sitting on his bike. I'm sure it's hard for you to believe he is now 21. May you soon get to hug Harrison and TJ, Yvonne!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Louise the grandchildren grow up so quickly, Next birthday is my only grand daughter Lara in May who will be 20. Born on my birthday too.

      Yvonne.

      Delete