Friday 29 January 2021

ENJOY YOUR FRIDAY AND WEEKEND:


 ENJOY YOUR FRIDAY AND WEEKEND:

The last few remaining days of January,

We approach the end of the week.

May your weekend be wonderful,

As some contentment you may seek.


The weather here is a little warmer,

Hope your weather is good too.

Although remaining indoors is getting the norm,

It's good to look at the outside view.


Only a few stray cats about,

I still try to put food and milk outside.

It's a little pleasure I enjoy,

My happiness I can't hide.

 

Hope your weekend plans go well,

Should you venture out.

Stay safe and well my dear friends.

That's what life at present is all about.

 

HAPPY FRIDAY AND WEEKEND:

Yvonne Lewis: 29/01/2021



12 comments:

  1. Glad you've made some furry friends there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Alex a great comfort in such times.


      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. We are going to have a variety of weather this weekend. Today - mild, tomorrow rain and windy gusts, then Sunday a new cold blast. Hmm....what to wear? No plans - just the usual clean, Netflix, read, and repeat. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope the wind and rain don't last long Joanne.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. Happy Friday and weekend to you, Yvonne! It's lovely that you put milk and food outside for stray cats. There are no strays in our neighborhood, just a lot of rabbits and hawks. Sunday I'm getting my first Covid shot, and for that I'm am grateful!!! I hope you can get yours soon, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Louise I love feeding the strays, Good luck with your Covid shot, which one are you having? as there are many about now.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
    2. I think I'm having the Pfizer vaccine, since my second shot is scheduled in three weeks.

      Delete
    3. Good luck Louise with the vaccine.
      Take care.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. I love that you put out food for the stray kitties.
    Stay safe. Be healthy. Have an awesome weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Sandra, have been doing ot for years , am going to rest up this weekend as hand is playing up again.

      Have a good weekend and stay safe and well.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. Yes, feeding stray animals is how I now have a dog. He showed up on the patio one day and I fed him. He's been here ever since then. Also the cat now sleeping in my lap was a stray.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have a kind heart Beverly. Hope all is well with you.

      Yvonne.

      Delete