Thursday 11 March 2021

HI ON THURSDAY:


HI ON THURSDAY:

I took a rest yesterday

After a somewhat busy Tuesday.

Which I may add had ended

Far from being a blues day.

 

My groceries were delivered

By my wonderful son in law.

His usual Tuesday visit's,

Is far from being dull.

 

He told me there was something "Extra".

As it's Mother's Day on Sunday.

He told me to open it when he left,

Which I can relate made it a fun day.

 

On opening the present,

My daughter had bought for me.

I've put a picture below.

So all of you can see.

 

Yes! believe it or not,

You may not need to ask 

It's something to wear when I go out.

A Danny Boy Mask:

                                  

Well folk I was flabbergasted

I didn't know they existed.

Daughter bought me two,

Tuesday ended, me excited.

 

Have a wonderful day today.

Is all well at your end.?

Stay safe and healthy  my friends,

My good wishes I do send. 

 

HAPPY THURSDAY:

Yvonne Lewis: 11/03/2021:

4 comments:

  1. I bet you're wearing that inside your place too - just because...That is an extra sweet treat. Over the moon, no doubt! Take care and keep smiling through the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How did you guess Joanne? Loved the thought my daughter put in to choosing a present.
      Take care.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. What a purrfect gift for you:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ues Sandra as you say "A Pufffect gift.
      Take care.
      Yvonne.

      Delete