Tuesday 9 March 2021

TUESDAY..... BE HAPPY:


 TUESDAY..... BE HAPPY:

Once again dear friends

Tuesday is here once more.

The sun is shinning beautifully,

My stray cats outside the door.


I fed them earlier,

But they're in no hurry to go.

I have a busy day ahead,

So must get on with the show.

 

Have numerous phone calls to make,

Household chores by the score.

My weekly food being delivered later.

Who could ask for more.

 

I hope all is safe and well with you,

As this Tuesday gets underway,.

I heard many visitors approached our beech,

But the police turned them away.

 

Happiness and hope they go hand in hand,

Without one you can't have the other.

This Sunday is a special  day.

It's a day we remember our mothers.

 

So  today being Tuesday, be happy,

Whatever circumstance you're going through.

There's  much unrest within the world.

I hope all is peaceful with you.

 

HAPPY TUESDAY:

Yvonne Lewis: 09/03/2021:

 


10 comments:

  1. sorry for the beachgoers but glad some are keeping watch - have to protect folks from themselves sometimes. Enjoy your sunny Tuesday. Windy here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joannrs much appreciated. We get many visitors here but not so good in a lockdown.

      Take care.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. Places in Florida where they are really tightening the reins in anticipation of spring break.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think many places are doing the same thing Alex.
      Take care.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Elizabeth.
      Hope you are safe and well.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. Wishing you an early Happy Mother's Day.
    Take special care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have a happy Mother's Day on Sunday, Yvonne! And I'm happy to hear that you have sunshine, finally. We are expecting a big snowstorm starting late Friday night. Right now they're forecasting one to three feet of snow! (30-91 centimeters!) That's March in Colorado, one of our heaviest snow months ~ and, oh boy, our mountains need to increase their snowpacks, because we provide water for some very dry downstream states. I'm stocking up at the store tomorrow in anticipation. It's great to see you're in chirpy spirits. I hope you continue to feel safe, happy, and well taken care of by your son-in-law. And I hope lots of kitties continue to visit you! Hugs to you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the wonderful comment Louise, spoke tto soon about the weather, wet and windy again. Still we haven't got snow. Hope it don't last too long.
    Hope all is well with you.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete