Monday 26 April 2021

THE A TO Z CHALLENGE 2021: ........V

THE A TO Z CHALLENGE 2021:

Welcome all to the last week of the challenge.

Hope you have a wonderful week.

I continue on my travels.

V IS FOR VEGAS:

I've been to Vegas twice.

Each time a special treat.

First time we stayed at The Hotel Monte Carlo.

The room and food one could not defeat.


The second time we ventured there,

We stayed at The  Flamingo Hotel.

It was an excellent place

That to you I tell.

Above are the Flamingos that roam freely around.

It was a wonderful sight to see.

They really touched my heart.

Making a happy, contented me.

I had my photo taken (above)

In the garden too.

It was an awesome visit to be sure,

I can relate to you.

Along the road from the hotel,

Was the Venitian Hotel.

One could visit inside to see

A miniture Venice scene I will tell.

 

As the above picture shows,

There were even  gondalo's on the water..

It was a happy scene true to life,

Not one thing I would alter.

 

I so enjoyed my trips to Vegas,

I hope you did too.

Hopefully will return tomorrow.

For letter W.

 

Yvonne Lewis:

 

 

8 comments:

  1. Viva Las Vegas - it's a place like no other, that's for sure. Happy Monday and have a good week. I'll Visit again tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another wonderful place that's for sure.

      Take care.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. Glad you had a good time. Another place in our country, I haven't been.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandra, perhaps you many get there someday.
      Take care.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. You have had an exciting adventure. Thanks for sharing it. Have a super week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Beverly, hope all is well with you.
      My travels were over many years.
      You also have a good week.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. It has been a long time since I went to Vegas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was quite a few years ago I was there also.

      Yvonne.

      Delete