Saturday 24 April 2021

THE A TO Z CHALLENGE 2021:.....U

THE A TO Z CHALLENGE 2021:....U

Continuing my travels.

U IS FOR UNIVERSE:

The universe is a wonderful place,

Wherever you may happen to dwell.

I've seen many places that's without doubt.

So much more I'd like to see  that I can tell.

 

At present it's s sad world,

What with Covid and Global warming.

Many community riots taking place,,

Happening without any warning.

 

But we must not  give up hope,

That things in the future  will improve.

Many people remaining indoors at present,

No travelling....unable to move.

 

But there is still beauty around us,

Whatever situation you may be in.

The best part of day for me is the dawn,

Laying in bed hearing the dawn chorus sing.

 

See you Monday for Letter "V"

 

Yvonne Lewis:

 

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Universe post - very nice and I like the dawn too - I'm more likely to see lovely sunrises as I head to work in the morning. Sunsets take me more by surprise if I'm lucky to step out at that time. Enjoy your weekend and see ya Monday. V - hmmm, what could it be? Valencia? Venice?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joanne for the lovely comment. Much appreciated.
      V is for Vistory....lol
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. But we must not give up hope,
    That things in the future will improve.

    Most heartening assertion Yvonne. We would like it to happen as fast as time can take. It cuts on the stress level increasing by the day.

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well we have to have some hope with such things Hank. It took me ages to get that hope.
      Thanks for the visit.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. This is a good one. And very true.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jamie for your lovely comment.
      Much appreciated.

      Yvonne.

      Delete