Tuesday 11 May 2021

GROOVY TUESDAY:

GROOVY TUESDAY:

Well after yesterday's celebrations,

I was up with the lark.

The main reaason being,

I was awoken with the noise of a bark.

 

Some dog in the street it appears,

Was left out all night,

Well I couldn't sleep after that,

So put on my bedroom light.

 

After a while I went and fed

The stray cats outside my door.

Seeme I've been doing this for ages,

And will be forever more.

 

Tuesday's is always a busy day for me,

Phone calls and household chores no less.

Then in the evening my groceries arrive,

Pleased to see son-in-law I confess.

 

As from Monday next,

More lockdown restrictions eased,

Giving folk more normality into our lives,

For that I am extremely pleased.

 

 

Have you got plans for a  "Groovy Tuesday?"

If so I hope they go with a swing.

In the background of my chores,

I will be hearing Danny Boy sing.

 

HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY:

Yvonne Lewis:

 

10 comments:

  1. I'm going to be moving my mom to assisted living today. She really needs the extra help. I'm glad you've got a good day planned and restrictions are lifting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope all goes well for your mother Natalie, to be honest I thought about somewhere for help but have soldiered on. Perhaps when more restrictions are eased next week things may improve.
      Take care.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. You are off to a good start for the week. Since you were up early from the barking, a nap is in order. We are rainy coldish here for May. Off to work - don't envy me now. Take care and stay groovy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope it gets warmer for you Joanne.
      Take care.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. Sorry about the dog. Shame he didn't keep his owners up all night but I bet they didn't even hear him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Alex the dog was right distresssed.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. I get rritated with people that don't take care of their pets. I know I spoil mine. But I love them and never asked for either of them. They knew I'd love them. They were right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too Beverly used to look after the pets I used to have, My cat was diabeic had to give her two shots of Insulin a day.
      I atotally agree with your comment.
      Take care.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. Busy as it is Tuesday is also a day of reflection for me. It is a decider that determines what's coming for the rest of the week. Having pets would impose certain responsibilities. Have them and be prepared to look after them

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope all is gone well for you this week Hank., Yes one must look after pets if they choose to have them I agree.

      Yvonne.

      Delete