Wednesday 12 May 2021

MIDWEEK WEDNESDAY:

MIDWEEK WEDNESDAY:

Tuesday done and dusted,

My, I had a surpise.

My son-in-law brought a  late gift,

Which brought tears to my eyes.

 

It was from my son,

Who lives a distance away.

A beautiful bunch of flowers,

With heartfelt thanks he did say.

 

Halfway through the week are we.

I've some reading to do.

Some books I purchased from Amazon.

Reading them way over due.

 

Hope your plans go accordingly,

Whatever they may be.

I am trying to get some "Help" for myself,

To help get me out socially.

 

So as well as the reading,

A few calls  I will make.

Hopefully I may strike lucky with help.

Have to think positive  if plans I want to make.

 

HAPPY WEDNESDAY:

Yvonne Lewis:

 

8 comments:

  1. Flowers! That's always a plus when not expected. You are having birthday month - enjoy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great and a surprise which brough about a few tears.
      Thanks for your kind words Joanne,

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. What a lovely surprise. Kudos to your son and son-in-law.
    Hope your day is glorious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was lovely..... a late birthday present that I should have had on Monday.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. Flowers are wonderful Yvonne! They provide colours into our lives which will give a boost to all the Corvid created despondence. Lucky you!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Theay are lovely flowers Hank..... unexpected yes but it was a belated birthday present.

      Yvonne.

      Delete