Friday 21 May 2021

HAPPY FRIDAY AND WEEKEND:


 HAPPY FRIDAY AND WEEKEND:

The end of yet another week

Is drawing to it's end.

With the weekend on the horizon,

Good wishes I do send.


I hope to take a leaf out of kitty's book above,

To commence some excerise into my life.

To loose some weight around my tummy,

Would certainly end some strife.


Why is the tummy the last place

To loose that extra fat?

Has anyone got the answer?

If you do please tell me that.


I have to make an appointment

For my second jab no less.

Full of apprehension.

That I will confess.


But I have to get it over with,

And put on a brave face.

Think on the positive side,

All negativity to be erased.


HAAPY FRIDAY AND WEEKEND:

Yvonne Lewis:

8 comments:

  1. Hate to store that extra fat in my feet.
    Hope the second shot goes well. Be sure your family knows you are getting it so they can check on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alex for your kind words, will certainly let family know when I have my jab.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. Wish I had an answer to your question. So glad you're going to start exercising. It's a real mental health coping mechanism for me. And glad you're scheduling your second shot. You will feel so much safer and be able to see so many more people when you're vaccinated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do much walking around the apartment, have a route that does so many steps which I do a couple of times a day. Have to phone Monday for my Jab appointment.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. positivity rules. Enjoy your weekend. Ray and I head out on an adventure. I'm on vacation today. So happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a wonderful time, lovely to be getting away from it all for the weekend......Enjoy.
      Take care.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. With the second jab you would have fulfilled your obligation. Good for you Yvonne!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Hank will have it done with great caution.
      Yvonne.

      Delete