Monday 24 May 2021

WELCOME THE NEW WEEK:


 WELCOME THE NEW WEEK:

Monday here once more,

The start of a new week.

Trying to feel positive,

As happiness I seek.


I have to try and get out,

But alas the weather is so wet.

I have my second jab on the fourth of June,

Must try not to forget.


Hoping  the world will be more healthy,

Also peace throughout all lands.

There appears to be many disasters about,

Let everyone join hands.


Have a lovely day and week,

As you go along your way.

From this side of "The Big Pond".

Good wishes to you I say.


Yvonne Lewis:

10 comments:

  1. Couple weeks after that, you'll be free to roam about the country!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings. After a lovely little break, I hit Monday running - again in the rain. We might need to huddle under an umbrella to have a chat. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So pleased you enjoyed the weekend Joanne. Back to rain.... same here.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. Hope you get out some this week. It does help with staying happy to get out a bit. It's rainy here too this week. I'm glad. We really need it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very cautious about going out for a few reasons, (a) my epilepsy and (b) the virus. Until I've had my second jab I still
      feel vunerable especially at my tender years.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. Best wishes to you too Yvonne. Have a great week ahead!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Hank, much appreciatged.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. Did you get those windows washed?:)

    ReplyDelete