Thursday 5 August 2021

                                                                                 

GIVING THIS YET ANOTHER TRY:

It;s been nearly three months,

Since I last went on line.

I hope you're all well and happy,

Myself though desparate am feeling fine.

 

Desparate because I couldn't use my blog.

A part of everyday life to me..

I missed all the contacts worldwide,

Making a miserable me.

 

We have had our lockdown restrictions eased

Although the virus is much evident about.

I have lived a lonely existance,

Feeling like screaming and shout.

 

But one has to have hope,

When life and the world looks bleak/

I hope this find you well my dear friends,

As much happiness I do seek.

 

TAKE CARE AND KEEP SAFE/

YVONNE. 

05/08/2021: 

                                                                                   

12 comments:

  1. WOW - you are back. Hang tough. You've been missed, that's for sure.
    Big hug to you.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joanne, pleased I actually fixed my blog.Thanks for your welcome back. I HAVE missed all of my friends over the months so hopefully all will be well blogwise now.
      Take care.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you are back on the blog. We've missed you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Sandra. much appreciated.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. Oh yay! It's wonderful to see a post from you, Yvonne! I've missed your posts and sweet kitties! Take care, my friend. Sending you a big hug and a high five for fixing your blog! 🥳

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thank Louise for your "Wecome Back" wishes, much appreciated. Yes! it certainly took much figuring out how to get up and running again.
      Hope all is well with you and Terry.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
    2. So very glad you're back. I've thought about you these past months and have hoped you figured out a way to get back to blogging. I'd be going nuts too if I couldn't blog. Hope you're getting out a little bit more because that will help with the lonliness. I know because I feel lonely a lot too.

      Delete
    3. Thank you Natalie for your kind words , I have to start getting out for my own good as the lonliness is soul destroying as you may well imagine.
      Take care.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. Welcome back Yvonne, Ma'am! Missed you! Glad everything's going to be fine!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hank I hope you are keeping well, it's lovely to be back.
      Take care.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. Welcome back!
    You are still on the IWSG list and can jump back in next month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alex will certainly show my faace next month on the IWSG.
      Take care.
      Yvonne.

      Delete