Friday 6 August 2021


 HELLO ON THIS FRIDAY:

End of the week yet again,

Hoping this coming weekend

Will be sunny and not

Too much rain.


We have had severe thunderstorms,

Going back a few weeks.

Endless rain too.

which hopefully have passed it's peak.


I hope all your plans go accoring to plan,

Whether your're shopping,

Or perhaps taking a walk

Along the sands.


Now I have my blog up and running,

There are a few more goals to achieve.

I must get out and about once more,

Also still awaiting to have hair done would you believe.


It's great to be in contact once more.

Life has been hard to cope.

But we all must have one thing in life,

That my dear friends is....Hope.


HAPPY FRIDAY AND WEEKEND:

06/08/2021:

8 comments:

  1. Nice to be in contact again, Yvonne! Yes, hope is a potent element that can help move things sooner or later!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hank for your lovely welcome back. Much appreciated.
      Take care.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. Happy Friday to you. Going to be a hot one here, but that's TX in August. Plenty of pool time. So nice to see your poems again. Take care and have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had extremely hot weather a while back and thunder storms, hope you enjoy the pool this weekend Joanne.
      Take care.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. Hope you get out soon to have your hair done. We are hitting a movie this evening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alex, I aim to go out but am waiting to see a consultant about my epilepsy, but I MUST get out and about.
      Enjoy the movie and weekend.
      Take care.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. Yes, yes! You must get out and get your hair done, Yvonne. You will feel like a new person. The first few times I went to the salon, I had to wear a mask, but my stylist could work around it. Fingers crossed that you get there soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I must get my hair done but am waiting to see a consultant about my epilepsy. Will have to chase the hospital up about my appointment.
      Thanks for coming by Louise.
      Hope all is well.
      Yvonne.

      Delete