Wednesday 12 January 2022


 HAPPY WEDNESDAY:

It's a very sunny day here,

How is it with you?

It was lovely without doubt,

So see the sun come shinning through.


I hope you have a good day,

Me? I'm taking a rest.

After all the work at the weekend,

I think that option is best.


How I long for a hair do.

Cut and colour the order of the day.

But the way things are pandemic wise,

I still shy away.


Have some new songs by Danny Boy

Will listen to them today.

So do enjoy your day dear friends,

Whatever comes your way.


HAPPY WEDNESDAY:

Yvonne Lewis 12/01/2022:

8 comments:

  1. Right now we are twenty-five degrees. Cold!
    Just read that it's to start receding in the UK and they are hoping this last wave reduces it to an endemic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My that is cold Alex, I have not heard that news about the pandemic, hope you're right.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. Enjoy your rest. It's thankfully going to be a little warmer here today. I'm hunkering in at home and am longing for a haircut too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Natalie, hope it is warmer for you. Yes, it is awful going around with hair that don't resemble you at all.
      Have a good day.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. Happy Wed to you. Sunny day here. A bit brisk to start but aiming toward warmer. I'm meeting a friend for a walk at River Legacy Park. Join us for the stroll. Alas, not a beach. Take care my friend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pleased the sun is shinning Joanne. Sorry I couldn't make the walk..... too tired.
      Take care.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. Hope your day of relaxing is a good one:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandra yes it was a good day's rest.
      Take care.
      Yvonne.

      Delete