Monday 10 January 2022


 GOOD MORNING MONDAY:

I hope you had a good weekend,

I was a busy little bee.

I decided to give my apartment

A spring clean somewhat early.


I cleaned the inside windows,

To ensure I could see the sun,

If it decided to show it's face.,

Thinking of all the fun.


I then cleaned each room thoroughly,

Polished all around,

The voice of my Danny Boy,

Was the only sound.

 

Carpets too were cleaned,

Plus of course the bathroom and kitchen.

Being totally alone here 

Is sure not to my liking.

 

Also I did some decluttering,

Of cupboards and of drawers,.

They say that decluttering is good for the mind,

Will see if that's correst of course.

 

What did you do this weekend?

Have fun or stayed indoors.

Have a great Monday friends,

From this side of the shore.

 

HAPPY MONDAY:

 

Yvonne Lewis 10/01/2022

 

 

 

 


8 comments:

  1. Cleaning and decluttering is good. You can see your progress.
    We were really cold one day - around freezing most of the day - but I did get some yard work done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks Alex for your comment, sorry about your freezing cold day, hopefully the weather will warm up.
    Take care.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always good to clean and declutter. I've been cleaning and decluttering my basement. I'm headed there now to finish up. It feels good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Natalie you also decluttering I see. Great Minds....?
    Take care.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. You were a busy bee. And I thought I did good cleaning out the pantry. Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes Sandra I was busy but have paid the price for it....lol.
    Take care.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi - I'm late to using the computer because I was cleaning too. Just never signed on Mon or Tues. Sounds like you were more thorough than me. It's fun when the music is playing and I'm sure now that you are resting you are happy with the sparkle. Enjoy that declutter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. After the Festive Deason my apartment needed a spruce up.
    Thanks for coming by Joanne.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete