Thursday 31 March 2022


 GOODBYE MARCH:

The last day of March has arrived,

A wonderful month weatherwise.

Have been out more often this month,

Taking in the sunny skies.


I hope your month has been good,

And some normality in life has returned.

I still have quite a way to go myself,

But lessons I have learned.


Tomorrow starts the "A to Z Challenge,"

I hope to participate.

I was there for the very first one,

To miss it I would surely hate.


Have a wonderful day my friends,

Hope all is well healthwise.

In a moment will be out for my walk.

Again under sunny skies.


HAPPY THURSDAY AND TAKE CARE.

Yvonne Lewis: 31/03/2022

2 comments:

  1. Maybe I'm imagining things but I could have sworn that you had some A to Z posts up already. April is a crazy time for me so maybe I'm confused. Hope all is well.

    Arlee Bird
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Yvonne, Hank managed to play without fail since 2014. It has been a wonderful time.

    Hank

    ReplyDelete