Monday 28 March 2022


 HAPPY MONDAY:

The onset of yet another new week,

Hoping all goes well for you.

We're having beautiful warm weather here,

Hope likewise it is for you too.


I spend about an hour outside,

Through the duration of the day.

Which is very rewarding for me,

I think I've come a long way.

 

However since Thursday last,

Power cuts have taken place,

Four complete streets are affected,

Can't be repaired in haste.


We were without electricity last Thursday

For five hours in the afternnon.

Hope they hurry to find the cause soon.

Don't want this continuing til June.


Have a wonderful Monday,

Whatever your plans may be,

Hoping to get to the beach soon.

To take a look at the sea.


HAPPY MONDAY &TAKE CARE

Yvonne Lewis: 28/03/2022


7 comments:

  1. Glad you're getting out in the warm weather. It's still cold here, but hopefully warm weather is on the way. Hope you don't have too many power outages. Those are a pain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming by Natalie, yes it's good to get out more again. They are still doing work on the electric fault although we do have power.
      Have a good week.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. Sorry they too so long to fix your power.
    Belated happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Alex, yes it is still being rectified at the end of the street but thankfully we have electricity. Had a quiet Mother's Day.
      Enjoy your week.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. Greetings on a Tuesday. I've been away from the computer. Busy raking leaves, enjoying some patio time despite winds, etc. Hope everything gets fixed. And a stroll to your sea should be splendid. Take care as spring keeps emerging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joanne for coming by, I too don't blog every day,
      Hope all your good work is complete now.
      Take care.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. Hi, Yvonne! Happy IWSG Day! I'm back again, finally, after spending the last month resolving technology problems. I'm happy to hear you sounding upbeat. I thought about the A-Z challenge and Camp NaNoWriMo, but I can't handle pressuring myself with expectations right now. I'm taking it one hour at a time. That's what's working for me right now. Big hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete