Monday 5 September 2022

WHY I SUDDENLY FELT WANTED:

It was on Saturday evening,

Lonely as can be.

Wondering what life was all about,

As not a soul do I see.

 

I still don't venture out much,

As my Epilepsy is none too good.

Still awaiting to see the consultant.

Which by now I should.

 

I also have family issues.

All my family don't speak,

Not even a phone call do I get,

Not even once a week.

 

Well as I mentioned it was Saturday,

This to you I tell.

I suddenly recieved on my phone,

A wonderful email.

 

It was from our dear blogging buddy Alex.

Asking how I was getting on.

I suddenly felt "Wanted".

For me the sun suddenly shone.

 

I will return slowly to blogging.

As Ive many mountains yet to climb.

But thought I would let you all know

By writing to you this rhyme.

 

I sincerely hope all is well

With each and every one.

Will be back later in the week.

Until then have fun. 

 

Yvonne Lewis: 05/09/2022 

12 comments:

  1. It's great to see you back, Yvonne! It's been months. There are always things to be happy about, Ma'am so take them on. Can't wait to see your next posting!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Hank, for your kind words, As I write we are in for a day of thnder storms so will be back when over. Hope all is well with you.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad Alex's email helped you feel wanted. We want you to come back to blogging. We miss your friendship. I'm glad you're considering coming back to blogging. So sorry you're so lonely. I know how hard it can be. I hope you can find ways to connect with people in small doses to help ease the feelings of lonliness and connect with others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Natalie, for your lovely comment, am trying hard to start to "Live" again but loneliness is not to be reccomended.....LOL.
      Take care.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. You are certainly wanted and we are happy to have you back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Alex you made me realise many things over the weekend.
      Take care.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. That was sweet of Alex. We want you back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Diane, much appreciated,
      Hope you are safe and well.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  6. Oh that's great, Yvonne. So glad Alex got in touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Sandra for coming by, much appreciated, Yes, Alex did me a great favour.
      Hope all is well with you.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  7. glad Alex emailed, but I swear I've been sending brain waves across the pond. Truly wondered how you were doing. I know you've had a tough time with health issues, etc. But never doubt that you have blog friends who care. Stay in touch here and pour out your soul. Big hug!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Joanne, Yes Alex showed me what I'd been missing out on. My Epilepsy is none to good so find it risky to go out much. Which in turn causes anxiety because of the loneliness.
      Hope all is well.
      Yvonne.

      Delete