Wednesday 30 November 2022

RETURNING "HOME"

The last day in November,

It's time that I return "Home"

To all the friends that I've missed,

My! how the time has flown.

 

I've had issues with my apartment,

While we endured terrible wind and rain,

Windows had to be replaced.

Causing me yet more heartache and pain.

 

Well, that is in the past now.

It's time to look ahead,

Christmas on the horizon,

No more lying on the bed,

 

We still have bad weather coming,

At least that's what we've been told.

But have learned from past mistakes,

If I may be so bold.

 

It's great to be back yet again.

Lovely to read your posts.

As I try and catch up on blogging life.

Being happy again ,and being able to boast.


HAVE A GREAT DAY

HOPE ALL IS WELL.

 

Yvonne Lewis: 30/11/2022



 

 

 

8 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Hopefully no more issues with your apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Alex, great to be back although still clearing mess from the happenings in my apartment.
    Hope you and family are safe and well.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you had rain and window issues. Very glad you're back:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Sandra, great to be back. Hope you're well and happy.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It must feel great to have new windows, Yvonne, especially with winter upon you. We have a number of renovations ahead of us in the coming year. We'll see how it goes. I didn't get as much carted away from our garage this summer as I had hoped to. But tomorrow's another day.

    Good luck catching up with your blogging friends. I always seem to be doing that. But I treasure each internet friend. You all really helped me get through the pandemic, especially doing the last year when I struggled with my health. I'm so happy to see you back posting, my friend! Take care! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had no choice about the new windows, the weather was to blame for rain pouring through them. You my friend are a great example to us all and I wish you and Terry well.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  6. I am late to the welcome back party, but so glad to see you. You are HOME!!!! Enjoy the chat. Stay well, stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely to hear from you Joanne, Yes! I have returned "HOME"
      Hope all is well with you and family and friends.
      Yvonne.

      Delete