Thursday 1 December 2022

WELCOME DECEMBER:

Welcome to the month of December,

Wishing you all very well.

Hope you're looking forward to Christmas.

Making wonderful memories to tell.

 

Obviously the children will be very excited,

With the prospect of Santa coming their way.

Many preparations to be made,

Before embracing Christmas Day.

 

Wishing the weather would be more settled,

But it is winter after all.

Hoping life for you is more settled,

And you're all having "A Ball".

 

So goodbye to sad November,

Not a good month for me.

But I'm looking forward dear friends,

Weather permitting, for a stroll down by the sea.

 

HAVE A GOOD THURSDAY.

Yvonne Lewis: 01/12/2022:

 

8 comments:

  1. Twenty-four days to Christmas - hard to believe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for coming by Alex, yes, Christmas just 24 days away.
    Take care.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely sentiments. Well-written prose. Thank you, Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know November is a sad month for you, Yvonne, and I'm glad you have it behind you. It will be refreshing and uplifting when you can walk by the sea with friends again. Wintery weather always makes it more challenging.

    Wishing you lots of fun as you get ready for the holidays. We were going to fly to Calgary and spend a week there, but my health forced us to cancel the trip. Terry talked some sense into me. I need to built up my strength again, after being knocked down over and over. I'm really happy to be improving each day.

    I am looking forward to Christmas. My artificial tree has been in its stand with its branches untwisted for four days. I'm hoping I'll get the lights on, finally, today. I have the rigid shoe off my healed foot today ~ oh yay! It's such a big tree, 6' high and very full, but now I can get on the ladder. Terry will help me, of course, but I'm much pickier than he is.

    Have a great rest of the day, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are such a positive person whatever life throws your way and I wish I can copy your fine example.
      Both you and Terry take care and I thank you for comments made plus the help to "Get On With Life".
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. December is a kick-off to the crazy. We are taking moments day to day and not rushing the season. So far, nice weather so we've decorated outside and in. Take care and I hope you have a pretty day for a stroll. You made it through Nov....good job!! Keep posting. We love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too take each day as it comes,,,,, being totally alone can get tricky at times. The weather is not for going out so after chores watch TV,
      Yvonne.

      Delete