Monday 5 June 2023

 

 

 

A NEW WEEK:

It's Monday, the onset of a new week.

A new week of renewed hope.

That any problems personal and worldwide,

I shall be able to cope.

 

To cope with what comes my way.

Dreams and goals hopefully fullfilled.

With the sunshine in abundance,

To the beach I want to achieve.....still.

 

May all your goals and dreams

That you may already have planned.

Be successful one and all.

On our two feet one must stand.

 

Have a wonderful Monday,

To all in the US and beyond.

Best wishes and happiness I send,

From this side of the "Big Pond".

 

YVONNE:

05/06/2023. 

8 comments:

  1. I'm glad you feel like you can cope with what comes your way this week. I hope you have a good week. Mine looks like a good one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thank Natalie for your kind comment, I MUST get back into the spring of things and cope, Much has happened to me since 2018 since I lost my youngest son then the pandemic but try I wil and hopefully succeed.
      Hope you are well and happy.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. You can handle it! Now, go visit your beach.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alex, will try later today when I've finsihed my laundry.
      Have a good week.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. So good to hear from you, Yvonne. I'm sorry to hear about the cataracts. I've had the surgery in both eyes. It was pain free and an easy recovery. I'll be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandra , thanks for letting me know your experience of cataracts.......pleased all went well for you.
      Hope all is well and happy with you.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. I have to get back in the habit of visiting you. Was a busy Monday - water aerobics, pickleball, and Ray's folks came for dinner. We're in summer mode. I shall read poolside today (Tues). Hope this week is a super good one for you. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joanne for coming by, my, what a busy Monday you had. Pleased you had a great time.
      Hope all is well.
      Yvonne.

      Delete