Tuesday 6 June 2023

 

 

MY HOPES FOR TUESDAY:

After the business of chores yesterday,

I hope today to relax.

There are a few things I want to achieve

I state as a matter of fact.

 

I hope to "Wander" to the beach,

It's been a while the shore I've seen.

I won't relax completely I know

Until the shore once more I've been.

 

Then I have to do some shopping,

Closeby to where I reside..

That done and dusted.

Indoors again I will hide.

 

I have some new cds

That I will listen to with glee.

That dear blooging buddies,

Will be Tuesday for me.

 

Yvonne: 06/06/2023:

 



 

 

10 comments:

  1. I'm glad you plan to visit the beach today. You need it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Alex,,,,,,,, on my way as soon as I finish this comment.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a perfect Tuesday. I hope you got to inhale some fresh sea air. I'm with you in spirit. We are hot again in TX - I'll be poolside, no waves crashing ashore. So glad you are back with poems.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Joanne I did make the shore, although due to a tragic drowning accident on Bournemouth's main beach ( not my local one) last week the police were very evident. Hope you enjoy your poolside Tuesday.
      PS: I did notice the coming and ebbing of the tide which reminds me of
      "Negative and Positive".
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. Going to the beach and doing some shopping sounds wondrous.
    Hope you enjoy both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandra, yes an enjoyable day, more wonderful being back on line amongst friends.
      Take care.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. I usually have errands every day so I'm looking forward to staying home tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy your day home Diane, thanks for the visit much appreciated.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  6. It is good that you had decided to be out of the house. You need the break Yvonne! Have a nice day!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hank for your kind words, much appreciated.
      Yvonne.

      Delete