Friday 30 June 2023

 

 

FAREWELL TO JUNE:

 

Today we say farewell to June,

Another month all dusted and done.

Hopefully it has been a good month

You having plenty of fun.

 

It is June I've started to return  to things,

That for a long while I couldn't cope.

But taking that first step forward.

After I summoned up enough hope.

 

Tomorrow we begin July,

Next week celebrations are due.

I also have a celebration on the 4th.

As well as all of you.

 

Have a great weekend.

Thinking of next week I'm sure.

With weather to compliament each day.

Who could ask for anything more.

 

YVONNE: 30/06/2023 

6 comments:

  1. You have been a highlight in June, rhyming away. All good here as we are halfway through the year. Time flies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joanne, you have been a great help to me.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Many thanks Alex, people like you have been a great help to me.
      Much appreciated.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. Have a great start to your July. I hope you enjoy your celebration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Natalie, July already . Hope your month will be a joy.
      Yvonne.

      Delete