Wednesday 28 June 2023

 

MIDWEEK WEDNESDAY:

 

Wednesday has arrived,

The middle of the week.

Hope all is well with you,

With a smile from cheek to cheek.

 

I had a similar smile just now,

After feeding kitties outside my door,

It's something I look forward to,

Now and forever more.

 

It's lovely to see them eat and drink,

First thing each and everyday.

They then wander off contentedly,

Purring on their way.

 

So here's to a wonderful Wednesday,

To your good selves and to me.

If the sun continues to shine,

May find myself down by the sea.

 

YVONNE: 28/06/2023:

 

6 comments:

  1. I hope the sun is shining and that you are down by the shore.
    There's nothing like a purring cat to lift your spirits is there?
    Cheers,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandra, thanks for your kind words. Yes, I did make the shore for a short while. I do like feeding the cats, I miss the cat I had for many years who was diabetic and I had to give her two shots of insuline daily.. Not allowed pets where I now live.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. Love the poem. I'm glad you have cats to feed. They are fun and funny characters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment, yes, these cats I feed are a great joy.

      Delete
  3. I hung out with a friend yesterday. She has a very pretty tan cat , Daphne, who slowly decided I was alright to be there. Ha. She chewed on my purse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pleased the cat eventually made friends with you..

      Delete