Monday 26 June 2023

 

 

THE LAST WEEK OF JUNE:

 

Goodness me! it's the last week of June,

July will soon be here.

I'm feeling a little better these day,

Because my Blogging Buddies are near.

 

It's made such a difference to me,

Being back on line.

I still have ongoing issues,

But as I said I'm feeling fine.

 

Hope your weather is cooler,

Ours is still very hot.

But we're never really satisfied,

Whatever weather we've got.

 

Enjoy this last week of June,

Whatever may come your way.

Hope you're hale and hearty,

As you continue this new day.

 

Yvonne:26/06/2023:,

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Half the year is gone already!
    Sadly we are super hot here right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alex, hope you are feeling well despite the very hot weather, we have cooled somewhat and had a shower of rain.
      Thanks for the visit.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. It is hard to believe end of June. But it feels like deep August weather. Whew! Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joanne, have waited indoors all day for the electriction who was supposed to come.....He didn't.. Hope you enjoy your day better.
      Yvonne.

      Delete