Saturday 17 June 2023

 

 TECHINCAL PROBLEM:

Yesterday I noticed that my followers list

Had dramatically decreased.

I was none to happy about that

All day I was not at peace.

 

It appears it's the followers

Who comment most on my posts,

Making me feel joy and happiness,

And as warm as toast.

 

I ensured I was still a follower on theirs,

I DID get two replies,

Telling me there was a notice saying,

They were not allowed..... before their eyes.

 

As I do not know much techincal knowledge,

Ihave left alone the issue

But PLEASE if you read my post,

Try to comment....please do.

 

Have a great weekend.

Another storm warning has come my way.

Hope the weather is good wherever you are,

Giving you a grand day.

 

YVONNE:17/06/2023:,



 

 

4 comments:

  1. Weird that it did that. I'm sure they didn't unfollow. I don't even use that to follow a blog anymore. I'll click to be sure I'm still listed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank yoou Diane for coming by, glad you managed to comment, means much to me. Strange things happen I know on pc's.
      Hope you are well and have a good weekend.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. It is weirdly annoying. But hope I can at least keep commenting. Believe me, I will

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have got my pc sorted, although the followers have returned in name not photo..... but good to know my followers have returned.
      Thank you Joanne.

      Delete