Tuesday 20 June 2023

 

Today is Tuesday:

Today being Tuesday,

Is a stay indoors day.

With laundry to do,

One needs clean clothes comewhat may.

 

Also my groceries are being delivered,

Another highlight of the week.

As I go about my life,

With the hope and contentment I seek.

 

I still feed the stray kitties,

That stop outside my door.

It's good to see them tuck into the food.

Yes! a good feeling that's for sure.

 

Have you a busy day ahead?

Or perhaps relaxing at ones pleasure.

Whatever your plans are today,

My love is thrown in for good measure.

 

Yvonne: 20/06/2023 

6 comments:

  1. Isn't it great that you can get your groceries delivered? So glad you're feeding the stray kitties. And I'm sure, they are too:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started getting my groceries delivered during the pandemic.
      At my age I couldn't possibly carry anything heavy although the shops are not far away.
      Thanks for the comment Sandra. much appreciated.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. Grocery delivery is handy. Some of those items weigh a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diane, you're so right about some items being heavy, Everything came , now put away now for a cup of coffee. Thanks for coming by.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. Hey you. It's so freakin' hot in TX. We are record breaking already and only June. The pool is like a lobster boil.
    Anyway - I hope in your groceries was a yummy treat. Ray grilled a very tasty steak for us - an excess of riches. Your poem was good and I hope the day was better. Big hug! Whew - sweating in TX.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Joanne, groceries arrived ok, We're in for more hot weather . I drink plenty of water. Thanks for coming by, hope it cools down for you soon.
      Take care.
      Yvonne.

      Delete