Wednesday 21 June 2023

 

 

WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY:

 

Today I'm off for a walk,

After yesterday's day of chores.

I'm getting out and about more frequant,

Getting used to life outside even more.

 

The sun is high in the sky,

Just the weather to venture out.

Who knows I may make the beach,

A treat for me without a doubt.

 

I hope my "Followers" will all come back,

To leave a comment once again.

All of them are "Back" as before,

My laptop caused me considerable pain.

 

I do thank the few who have visited.

Since last week's mess of all messes.

But all is well again    I assure one and all.

With hand on "Heart" this I confesses.

 

Have a great Wednesday yourselves.

Today's date is known as   "The Longest Day".

Halfway through the week once again,

May good health be yours all the way.

 

Yvonne: 21/06/2023

 

10 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you're getting out more. I think your followers will come back as you visit their blogs more. And remember that people take breaks from blogging in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Natalie, I did think about people taking breaks. I was out at 7am this morning to get some food items that didn't come with my groceries.
      I do appreciate you coming by, have a good day.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. Grand Wednesday Yvonne. It's great to be up and about and the beach is perfect!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hank, great to hear from you.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. Glad you are out and about. Hope you got to walk along your glorious shore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Sandra I did make the beach most refreshing.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. Yes! I see you made the beach, Yvonne! Well done. My goal is to get down into the park tomorrow morning (Saturday). The Summer Solstice came at 8:57 am in Aurora yesterday (Thursday). I am amazed at how accurately scientists can time it. I'm already sad that the days are getting shorter. I love the sunlight. Take care, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fundy Blue for coming by, I try to do a little more each day.. I hope all is ok with you.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. Just haven’t been on computer. But glad you are having a good week. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joanne, hope you're enjoying yourself.
      Has it cooled down yet?
      Yvonne.

      Delete