Monday 12 June 2023

 

WELCOME TO THIS NEW WEEK:

As I awoken early today,

I witnessed the sunrise.

Thinking of many things,

Especially my blurry sad eyes.

 

There are many people 

In this world that I do agree,

Who has worse problems,

Than the likes of me.

 

I would , however like to express

My thanks to all of you on line.

The difference you have made on my return,

Has certainly made me feel just fine.

 

It's great to feel wanted,

Albeit across the pond.

Lomeliness here at home is heartbreaking.

But betwenn us bloggers there is that bond.


 

Do have a wonderful new week,

Whatever may come your way.

We're due for severe thunder storms,

May the weather be better for you today.

 

HAPPY NEW WEEK:

YVONNE:12/06/2023:

 

 

8 comments:

  1. It's hard dealing with being lonely. I live alone and struggle with it too. I'm glad blogging is helping with yours. It helps me too to feel connected to others and not so alone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good day Natalie, thanks for your lovely true comment. I never thought years ago I would be so lonely. There must be many people in this situation as you may well know.
      Take care.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. Supposed to be stormy here as well. Hope you have a better week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope your storm don't arrive. here it is extremely sunny again.
      Have a good week whatever the weather.
      Thanks for the most welcomed visit.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. Loneliness abounds, but I'm glad you seek company via blog world. It's not face to face, but it counts. A true connection! Take good care. We had hail last night - not big, but it's been wicked in the area.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joanne for your kind words, means alot to me.Hope your weather is better.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. Hope this week turns out to be a good one, Yvonne:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far Sandra better than last week. Takes each day as it comes.
      Yvonne.

      Delete