Wednesday 14 June 2023

 

 

HI ! IT'S WEDNESDAY:

 

Halfway through the week already,

My, how time flies by.

Hoping to take a stroll today,

If the sun shines in the sky.

 

Have caught up with household chores,

Which of course must be done.

I play my Danny Boy cds,

Which makes the jobs more fun.

 

We didn't get the severe storms

That was forecast for many days.

More sunny weather hopefully,

Will come our wonderful way.

 

We have so many holiday makers.

That descend to the nearby beach.

Children with their buckets and spades,

Their worries out of reach.

 

Do have a wonderful Wednesday,

To you my so kind friends.

I wish you health and happiness.

Whatever the day may send.

 

HAVE FUN:

Yvonne: 14/06/2023:

 

 

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're having a good week and getting out more. It's supposed to be nice here too, and I'm hoping to take my dog for a walk and get some yard work done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the visit Natalie, hope you do get out and about with your dog. I recall many years ago I had both a dog and a cat, wonderful company they were. Where I reside am not allowed pets.
      Take care.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. Glad to hear you didn't get the storms. Hope you have a lovely walk that leaves you smiling:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandra, had a lovely walk ended it by having a coffee in a nearby cafe....... smile a mile wide.
      Take care.
      Yvonne.

      Delete