Sunday 15 October 2023


SUNDAY OF MEMORIES:

Above is a photo of myself,

Son and his wife.

Taken years ago in Spain,

Where my son resided many years of life.

 

Today I think of all the happy times,

I shared with them there.

Rather poignant memories,

Five years today he passed away I declare.

 

Today I visted the sea,

Looking at the oncoming tide,

Memories buzzing around in my mind,

My sorrow I couldn't hide.

 

I will return to blogging soon,

Regulary I may add.

I'm still awaiting my eye operations,

Long waiting list...... oh so sad.

 

Have a peaceful and happy Sunday,

Hope all is well with you.

There are many changes on my pc for blogging,

Which I will have to review.

 

Yvonne: 15/10/2023

 

4 comments:

  1. Sorry for such a painful memory. Are you still in contact with his wife?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alex for kind words, Yes, Kelly and I keep in touch at birthdays and Christmas .
      Hope you are well.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. Memories and relationships keep alive all the great times of old. Keep in touch with those who matter, Yvonne! It keeps both happy and it is therapeutic!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks Hank. advice much appreciated.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete