Wednesday 30 May 2018

UP THE CREEK:

UP THE CREEK:
 
Well, May is certainly coming to a close,
The weather is "Up The Creek".
They keep forcasting severe storms.
Instead of the sunshine that I seek.
 
The storms are non existant.
Just dull gloomy skies.
Very hot and humid.
Which is there to tantilize.
 
How I long for some fresh air,
Tennessee the cat feels likewise.
He's non to happy to go outside,
One can tell by the look in his eyes.
 
Today it is raining,
To the shops I must go.
My cupboards needs filling up,
I must keep them happy so.
 
Do enjoy your Wednesday,
Tomorrow is the last day in May.
Nearly halfway through the year.
Summer is on it's way.
 
HAPPY WEDNESDAY:
 
Yvonne Lewis 30/05/2018:

14 comments:

  1. At least it isn't freezing and raining, that is worse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're never satisfied where the weather is concerned I suppose. Thanks for coming by Pat.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. No, hot and humid is worse. We went from mild to summer in two days here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The weather it appears to be playing up everywhere.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. I admit if rain is forecast, but all it does is stay gloomy - that's bothersome. Just rain and get it over with it. You may send rain this way - we are way too dry. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't mind rain but the thunderstorms I don't like full stop. I wish they wouldn't forecast them.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. Wishing you clear skies and sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More rain tomorrow apparently.
      Thanks Sandra.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. Summers here already, I glad happy sunny days lie ahead - bye bye rain and wind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pleased your weather is better than here on the South Coast of England. Have fun.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  6. Summer is definitely on its way! May was a good month for me! Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May was a busy month birthday wise in my family, but ended on a sour note. Jume MUST be better.
      Take care Andrew.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
    2. Sorry about that Yvonne. You are a kind, caring and loving Mother, and I do hope your children open their eyes to see this? I do hope June will shine with brighter family weather for you. Blessings to you. Take good and gentle care.

      Delete
    3. Thank you Andrew, it was my eldest sons' birthday on Wenesday never heard from him only an abusive text from my grandson. I've tried all I can but to no avail.

      Yvonne.

      Delete