Saturday 8 December 2018

LAZY WEEKEND:

LAZY WEEKEND:
 
I'm taking a leaf out from the cat above,
To relax this weekend.
But not before I go food shopping
And more money am going to spend.
 
My larder is crying out for food.
It's been a wet and windy week.
So have not strayed too far from home,
As contentment I tried to seek.
 
I hope your festive shopping
Is well underway.
Only a few weeks left,
Until the "Big Day".
 
I had a christmas card yesterday,
An unexpected one.
It was from my grandaughter Lara.
Hoping at Chtistmas I'll have fun. 
 
Tennessee has had his breakfast,
And is off now ....out to play.
Should the weather turn nasty,
He'll return again during the day.
 
Have a great weekend dear friends,
Wherever you may be.
Whether here in the UK.
Or across that endless sea.
 
HAPPY WEEKEND:
 
Yvonne Lewis 08/12/2018:
 

10 comments:

  1. Rainy dreary here, but headed out for lunch with friends. Enjoy your lazy weekend. You and the cat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope your weather improves and that you had a most enjoyable lunch with your friends.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
    2. we just had such a good time - plenty of laughs and some bubbly! very fun

      Delete
    3. Pleased a good time was had by all.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. Relaxing away sure works for our bay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad Lara sent you a Christmas card.
    Hope your day is filled with wonder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was a surprise getting a card as for wonder I am constantly wondering why I get all these problems....lol.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. The cat in the picture has the right idea. Relax and enjoy the day. Hope you're doing the same, Yvonne. We had snow yesterday; the sun is shinning today. The wind is strong and it's chilly. The cats want outside, but the ground is still damp, so I'm not sure. Thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No snow here yet Beverly, pleased the sun is shinning although cold. Take care.

      Yvonne.

      Delete