Wednesday 19 December 2018

WONDERFUL WET WEDNESDAY:

WONDERFUL WET WENESDAY:
 
Where does all this rain come from?
It just don't seem to stop.
I remained indoors yesterday.
Instead of going to the shops.
 
But out I must go today,
As essentials are rather low.
I looked at m,y poor cupboard last night.
Not a very good show.
 
With Christmas so near,
I have to be more prepared.
If only there were more folk around,
That some problems I could share.
 
Tennessee is having his meal,
Once he's back on the street.
I will endevour to venture out in the rain,
To see who I can meet.
 
Have a wonderful Wednesday,.
Hope it's drier where you may be.
I think I will take my water wings out,
It's still raining here you see.
 
Yvonne Lewis: 19/12/2018:

10 comments:

  1. Greetings Yvonne. A poignant poetic-piece that I enjoyed reading. So sorry you have rain - it is sunny here in Chester. I haven't had my heating on yet today! Glad Tennessee has visited. I am staying in today, so will get lots done. Make sure you stock up for Christmas? Blessings. Love love, Andrew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you as always Andrew for coming by, It appears to be warmer today so I also have not got my heating on.
      Enjoy your day indoors.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. I did grocery shop after work last night because rain's expected today. It's Wednesday. Have a good one and dodge those drops

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did manage my shopping but it was a question of dodging the rain. Thanks for the visit.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. Have a good day shopping, Yvonne. Keep as dry as possible. I know Tennessee enjoys his breakfast. I need to to go to Walmart for some items, but would rather stay home and nap like the cats are doing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our weather is not going to be good for a while so I ought to persevere with going out in the rain Beverly.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. A little rain is good, but when it just keeps raining for days, that's depressing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think all is wetness is causing me to go rusty Slex.

      Hope your Wednesday was good.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. Drier here today, but I'll take rain over snow any day.

    ReplyDelete