Friday 25 January 2019

HAVE A GOOD FRIDAY:

HAVE A GOOD FRIDAY:
 
The last day of the working week.
Has come around yet again.
Time to think of the weekend.
Forgetting heartaches, worries and pain.
 
Time to put weekend plans into action,
Whatever may be the weather.
Will you be visiting friends and relations
Pleased to be together?
 
Or will you go shopping,
For new clothes, food and such?
I love to go to the shops,
Oh so very, very much.
 
Whatever your plans and weather be,
Let this Friday be just grand.
Wear a smile upon your face,
That and contentment go hand in hand.
 
HAPPY FRIDAY:
Yvonne Lewis:25/01/2019:

8 comments:

  1. Happy weekend, Yvonne. I've been retired for six years, and I still love Fridays. Terry and I slipped into "Friday Night Date Night" four or five years before I retired. I would race out of school at 6:15 and meet Terry at Parkway Bar and Grill, arriving before Happy Hour was over at 7:00 pm for drinks and to split an entree. Terry would have a seat saved at the bar and a glass of water in front of it. Des, the bartender would pour my glass of merlot as soon as she saw me coming through the door. Poor T, he can't get out of Friday Night Date Night! In fact, it expanded a couple of years before I retired to include Sunday night as well. Between the two "dates" I get a whole lot of housework and shopping done. Can't shake those teacher habits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a good time is had by all Fyndy Blue.
      Thanks for a wonderful comment.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. I hope you had a lovely day, Yvonne. Mine didn't go as I had planned, but I enjoyed revising a story, playing with the kitties and the dog. It was too cold to go outside. Tomorrow will be a little warmer, so maybe we can take our walk. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope it do get warmer Beverly, Thanks for coming by it is very much appreciated.
      You also have a good weekend and week.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. Hopefully it was a good day there at your bay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully is the operative word Pat. Thanks.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. Right back at ya, Yvonne:)
    Have a great one.

    ReplyDelete