Saturday 11 May 2019

HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND:

HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND:
 
The weekend is upon us,
Once again dear friends.
May your weekend be wonderful
As good wishes to you I send.
 
There's a chilly wind where I am,
But warm is my faithful heart.
There's much to be done I hasten to add.
So will make an early start.
 
I saw a few new cats around yesterday,
Hope to make them my friends.
Who knows one may be like Tennessee,
Who on each other can depend.
 
Here's to a wonderful couple of days,
As the weekend gets underway.
May your plans go accordingly
As you continue to go on your way.
 
Yvvonne Lewis 11/05/2019:

8 comments:

  1. a rainy Saturday morning (again). We're off to the movies. Maybe the sun will shine when we come out. Enjoy your weekend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope the sun appeared for you Joanne.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. Hope you make some new cat buddies. Carry treats with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do hope you make friends with one of the new cats around Yvonne! Have a nice weekend!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Betty, perhpas I will make friends with a new cat.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. I do hope that you make new kitty friends, Yvonne and that your weekend was a good one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too. Thanks for coming by.

      Yvonne.

      Delete