Monday 21 September 2020

NEW WEEK, NEW HOPES:

                                                     NEW WEEK, NEW HOPES:

  •                                                     Another new week is upon us.
  •                                                     Hope for you it goes swell.
  •                                                    May all you plans materialise,
  •                                                    And that everyone is feeling well.
  •  
  •                                                    
  •                                                    May the weather be splendid.
  •                                                    To enable to go out for some fresh air.
  •                                                    Who knows? I may get to the beach.
  •                                                    Should I have the nerve to dare.
  •  
  •                                                    It's not an idea situation,
  •                                                    Being all on my own.
  •                                                    But there are people worse off than I,
  •                                                    At least I have folk I can phone.
  •  
  •                                                    Have a wonderful week,
  •                                                    Still getting the hang of this new blog.
  •                                                    This is the sixth time I've written this.
  •                                                    Oh what an awful slog.
  •  
  •  
  •                                                                      Yvonne Lewis: 21/09/2020:

                                                           


 

14 comments:

  1. Hope you get out and enjoy the weather this week. It's supposed to be nice here so I'm planning to. Glad you're getting the hang of the new blogger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not really getting the hang of it Natalie. It is trying to get my poem written in the middle of the page, I had to write this post 6 times.....lol
      Enjoy your week.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. new week and new post - you're doing great. Let's hope it's a good week - take care

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joanne, hope your week goes well.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. The weather is perfect here. Mid 70s during the day and fifties at night. Have a great week!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely weather for you Teresa,
      Take care.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. Hope you get the new blogger figured out soon Yvonne! I hope its a lovely week ahead for you!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I get it sorted soon Betty, I used to be able to relax from problems when I was blogging.
      Take care.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. Hope your weather is just a beautiful as ours right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pleased you had lovely weather Diane, ours was hot also.

      Keep well.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  6. Oh I do hope that you get to the beach, Yvonne! The new blogger gets easier as you get used to it. Hang in there! Our weather has cooled slightly, and the second bad bout of wildfire smoke has thinned, so it's very nice outside. Please take care ~ mask and some kind of glasses on that beach walk!!! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't get to the beach.... thought I'd leave it until it was more quieter. but then came our bad news from the update.

      Pleased your smoke is thinning and it's much nicer outside.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  7. I'm having trouble with the new blogger too. It has to get better.
    Here's to a lovely week of sunshine and walking on the beach to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the beach will have to wait for a while Beverly after the news we had yesterday.
      Hope you master the new blog.....I'm getting there slowly.
      Yvonne.

      Delete