Friday 25 September 2020

THE FRIDAY LAUGH:

                                                                      THE FRIDAY LAUGH:

                                                     Yesterday was a wet and windy day.

                                                     So decided my laundry I'd do.

                                                    I washed my clothes before the bedding,

                                                   As I normally do.

 

                                                   Whilst I was drying my clothes in tumble drier,

                                                   I wnet into the laundry to collect my bedding.

                                                   It was time  the wash was complete.

                                                   But a shock awaited me ...that's all I'm saying.

 

                                                  Well, I opened the washing machine door,

                                                  What happened next is beyond belief.

                                                  A machine full of water soaked the floor and my feet.

                                                  I  had a good laugh.....my slippers all wet underneath.

 

                                                  So have a good laugh at my expense,

                                                  In these sad times please do.

                                                  I am awaiting for the repair man to come.

                                                 As I sit and write this to you.

 

                                                                              Yvonne Lewis: 25/09/2020:

                                                 

                                                   

 

 

 

                                                                                  

 

12 comments:

  1. Oh no! Glad you could laugh at it. Hope repairman comes soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Alex had a good laugh , I have a weird sense of humour.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. oh my. If it's not one thing, it's another. I'm awaiting that with my washer - it quit doing one cycle completely. It shall give up another soon and I'll have to call your repair man too. Glad you could laugh. Take care and good luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still awaiting the repair man Joanne. Not laughing about that.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness! I hope you get it fixed soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diane.... repair man didn't show.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. Glad you could laugh about it Yvonne!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Betty no good crying , there's worse things going on that getting my feet wet,

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. Kudos to you for your response of laughter, Yvonne! I thought that you were going to say that a cat jumped out. I hope everything worked out all right and that you didn't have a big repair bill. Wishing you a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Louise, no cat only lots of water.

      Have a good weekend.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  6. Ack! Has the repairman been there yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Sandra he did not come..... and I have wet bedding in a bowl awaiting to be spun dry then tumbled tried......not very happy.

      Yvonne.

      Delete