Monday 19 April 2021

THE A TO Z CHALLENGE 2021: ...........P

THE A TO Z CHALLENGE 2021:

Continuing my travels.

P IS FOR PLEASURABLE PLACES:

Below is a picture of Palm Springs,

We went there for concerts I may add.

It was a beautiful place I will tell you,

Leaving a place is always sad. 

 

We stopped at the Holiday Inn,

Wonderful to say the least.

The people and staff there so friendly,

Foodwise we certainly had a feast.

Next port of call was Pasadena.
Another concert lo and behold.
That too was a wonderful place.
As memories start to enfold.

Travelling on to Philadelphia,
Another eye opener for me.
Such Places of pleasure to visit,
As I was about to see.
Last but not least is Pennsylvania,
So much to see and  do.
We visited a place called Scranton.
Such wonderful, wonderful views.
 
Well, that is only a small glimps
Of Pleasurable Places  today.
All places we went to Danny Boy concerts.
Taking in the views along the way.
 
 
Yvonne Lewis:
 

10 comments:

  1. you covered a lot of territory. And Scranton is where our current President Biden grew up. Small world and pleasurable places - nice! Have a good Monday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was a couple of visits I made, chose the ones beginning with "P". I wonder if your President was at the concert at Scranton?.
      Take care.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. You certainly saw a lot of America while you were here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I certainly did Alex..... still a few more places yet to write about.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. Can't believe that you saw all these places in the U.S. that I never saw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There'still a few more to come Natalie. All the places I have written about are over a long period of time when I came to the US to see Danny Boy.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. Great memories! Such interesting places to go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes,! it's a time that we can do with our travel memories Jemi.
      Hope you are safe and well.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. P for pleasure, for sure! I saw my first wild rattlesnake on a hike near Palm Springs. Its warning rattle was strangely musical. You saw Danny Boy in lots of places! Have a great week, my friend! XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely to see you back Louise, hope Terry is feeling better.
      Lovely at Palm Springs .Pleased you managed to get there.

      Yvonne.

      Delete