Friday 16 April 2021

THE A TO Z CHALLENGE 2021:......N

THE A TO Z CHALLENGE 2021:

Continuing my travels.

N IS FOR NASHVILLE:

How could I not write about Nashville Tennessee,

It holds a special place in my heart.

We went there to see Danny Boy record a DVD,

Lovely time whilst ther but was sad to depart.

The concert was held at The Ryman Auditorium

Which is pictured with me above.

It is in fantastic settings,

Well I just fell in love.

 

This is a pic. of inside the theatre,

Very grand I may say.

We wished we could have stayed longer,

If only for a few more days.

 

Below is a pic of Danny Boy in full swing

Our happiness we couldn't hide.

His special guest on the show,

Was the late great Charlie Pride.

 

His wife Majella also sang a few songs

It was a wonderful show no doubt.

It was worth the very long flight there,

This was what happiness was all about.

 

All too soon it was over,

But our hearts was filled with joy.

We then proceeded to have photo's taken

With our dear Danny Boy.

 

 

Yvonne Lewis:

 

10 comments:

  1. Not too shabby. I've only driven through Nashville, but heard it's a wonderful small city. Glad you had such a grand time there - looks very special. Have a great weekend and take care

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had a wonderful time Joanne. Love to repeat it.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. What a wonderful time and wonderful memory.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandra, yes, wonderful memories.

      Take care.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. Nice to remember journeys to faraway places. Obviously travelling seems to be your blessings Yvonne!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved my travelling Hank, I find it so hard being sop restricted at the moment,

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Yes Mike, I fell it in love with it there.
      Thanks for the comment.

      Delete