Saturday 17 April 2021

THE A TO Z CHALLENGE 2021:......O

THE A TO Z CHALLENGE 2021:

O IS FOR OPRYLAND AND OTHERS:

I continue with more from Nashville,

With the Opryland pictured above.

We went on a tour of the theatre,

Which, I may add I did love.

Here is me on  "Centre Stage."

Where many greats have stood before.

My, that stage could certainly tell som stories.

Now and forever more.

We stayed at Gaylords Hotel,

Here is me playing the piano.

I learned to play when I was very young,

A fact some of you might not know.


Above is a photo of the outside of the hotel.

A wonderful place I can relate.

The food and the hospiltality was wonderful,

Leaving was a thing I did hate.

 

Yvonne Lewis:

 

12 comments:

  1. I'd love to be able to play the piano. It takes dedication and commitment to succeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Believe it or not I could play tunes at two years of age.
      Thank you for your comment Space Guy.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. Perfect for you to play the piano in Nashville. And cool to see the Grand Ol' Opry. Anything musical - I'm sure that's right up your alley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A wonderful time was had by all Joanne.
      Many thanks for comment.
      Take care.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. What a wonderful place to visit. To stand on that stage must have been so special! I needs to go on my bucket list!

    Here's my O!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Keith a great place to visit, hope you get there.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. You were certainly having fun in Nashville, Yvonne. These are matters that remain long in memory

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do indeed Hank, These memories are helping through today's times.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. What lovely memories, Yvonne. I went to Nashville for a conference, so I didn't get to see much. I want to return. Take care, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a wonderful place Louise, hence the title of my blog.

      Yvonne.

      Delete