Saturday 17 September 2022

HAPPY WEEKEND:

The onset of the weekend,

I hope it will be great for you.

Whatever your plans many be.

I hope they all come true.

 

Here the sun is shinning.

High in the sky above.

Putting a smiles on our faces,

And in our hearts much love.

 

I've just fed my stray cats

That sit outside my front door.

I gives me much pleasure I can relate.

Of that you can be sure.

 

I sincerely hope you are all well.

As the pandemic is still evident.

When the time is right ....I 'll be there

Much time on the beach will be spent.

 

HAVE FUN:

Yvonne Lewis: 17/09/2022: 

6 comments:

  1. If it's nice, get out now. Fresh air will be good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for coming by Alex have already taken a walk around the block, Lovely out there. Still the holiday visitors are evident in the area.
    Have a good weekend.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am late to say that I did have a good weekend. I'm so glad you are using the word "hope" and also posting. Quite the time in the UK. Glad you could take a walk and people watch. Hope you treated yourself to something tasty along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pleased you had a good weekend Joanne. I do get to go around the block but oh to go to a concert to see my Danny Boy like I used to.
    Thanks for coming by and take care.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops! I missed this, Yvonne. I'm happy to hear that you are still feeding the stray cats. Animals bring so much joy into our lives. I would love to have a pet, but I love to travel and it wouldn't be fair to a pet. I hope you are able to hear Danny Boy live and back walking on the beach soon. Hugs and love to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Fundy Blue animals are wonderful..... not allowed pets where I live. I used to have a dog many years ago called Sheba, and a cat called Tabitha (who was diabetic) had to give her shots every day.
      Yes, looking forward to see Daniel and beach again.
      Many thanks for all your comments.
      Yvonne.

      Delete