Friday 16 September 2022

PROBLEMS SOLVED:

The problems of the past week solved,

I can sit back and relax.

I have my medic alert working,

That's a sure fact.

 

I had to continue to phone

The appropriate people concerned.

Made myself a nuicense,

I found out I learned.

 

But alls well that ends well,

I now feel "Medically Secure".

Don't wish to go through that again.

I can relate for sure.

 

Also the fire alarm is safe,

It's truly been a weird week.

With the weekend in sight.

Some peace of mind I seek.

 

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.

Yvonne Lewis: 16/09/2022

 


 

8 comments:

  1. So glad you resolved that problem. I hop you have a relaxing weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Natalie is is a releif to get things sorted out.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. Awesome! Glad both issues are fixed. Sadly, sometimes you just have to bug them to death to get anything done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Alex kept on for hours on my cell phone but glad it paid off.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. Glad you stayed persistent and are all fixed up. Now you can relax a bit and be relieved in your life. Stay calm and carry on, right? Excellent news all around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tenacity was sure the word Joanne but as you know all is well now.
    Thanks for coming by.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unfortunately, it's the squeaky wheel that gets the oil, Yvonne. I'm glad you resolved your medic alert and fire alarm problems! Terry and I were returning home from Yellowstone on this day. I'm playing my usual catchup. Maybe one day I'll figure out how to stay caught up ~ lol! I hope you are having a good day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Fundy Blue, got it resolved...... now have to work on my other problems in the same way.
      Pleased you and hubby are feeling better.
      Yvonne.

      Delete