Wednesday 14 September 2022

MOST ALARMING:

These past few days

Have for me been weird.

I will 

relate the happenings

That I find absurd.

 

You see I wear a medic alert,

Which is connected to my landline phone.

Because Of my epilepsy,

As I live alone.

 

Well the phone has been disconnected,

So the medic alert I can't wear.

Trying to get my line mended

Is proving hard I fear.

 

Then the fire alarm of the house

Keeps ringing at odd times.

Keeps pertaining there is a fault

In my appartment I tell to you in thyme.

 

Tring to get thing sorted is hard,

Beacuse of working conditions here.

That's what I find so alarming,

I relate to you my dears. 

 

HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY:


Yvonne Lewis 14/09/2022

 

10 comments:

  1. Yeah, how do you call someone to fix everything when there is no phone? Hopefully you have a cell phone and are calling every day for them to fix your landline and the fire alarm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alex, yes I do have a cell phone but need a land phone to connect my medic alert. .
      Have a good day.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. So sorry for your challenges, Yvonne. I hope you figure them out. It sounds really important to have the medical alert button issue fixed if possible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natalie, things are not going well, hoping to my my land line fixed but as yet they don't seem bothered.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. Keep after them to fix your phone. You need it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right Diane, I did and it's now done.
    Take care.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quite concerning - but I see in your newest post that you got all fixed. Whew!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes Joanne it was awful but all is well now.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I already know you had a successful outcome, Yvonne, since I'm working backwards. It has to be a huge relief!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I kept on at the right people, many thanks for your comment and take care.
      Yvonne.

      Delete