Friday 23 September 2022

WEEKEND IN SIGHT:

Here we are again,

Another weekend in sight.

Hope you have a good one,

Morning, noon and night.

 

Time to relax after

The business of the week.

Perhaps catching up on reading,

Find the contentment one may seek.

 

Me? well I will be relaxing,

Having had to catch up with chores.

Watching my Danny Boy on video,

Who could ask for more?

 

The weather here is rainy,

hope yours is better wherever you may be.

Once again, have a good weekend.

With love to you from me.

 

Yvonne Lewis: 23/09/2022 

8 comments:

  1. First day of fall and autumn has finally hit! We will be enjoying cooler weather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't realise it is the first day of the Fall. We are already experiencing cooler weather,,,,,, lovely after all that heat. Thanks for the visit Alex.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. What lovely wishes and prose, Yvonne. Hope your weekend is filled with joy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandra for your kind words. Enjoy your weekend.
      Take care.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. still hot here, but had indoor pickleball with my gang and then lunch today. No plans tomorrow - read and pool float. Baseball game on Sunday afternoon. So, busy enough fun. Take care and enjoy your tunes. Stay dry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pleased you are enjoying yourself Joanne, enjoy the good weather.
      Thanks for the visit.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. I hope that you are enjoying watching Danny Boy and relaxing, Yvonne. I'm not so good at relaxing. That's something I need to do more of. Take care, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never tire of listening or watching Danny Boy, would love to see him again in concert. Lovely to hear from you. Take care.
      Yvonne.

      Delete