Saturday 24 June 2023

 

 

WEEKEND HOPES AND WISHES.

 

It appears weatherwise a good weekend,

Sun shinning continuously.

So when breakfast was over I sat and thought,

What the weekend meant for me.

 

Well I fed my stray cats first and foremost,

Putting a gleam in their eyes.

Ventured up the two flights of stairs,

To my apartment my oh my.

 

I decided I would go for a stroll,

Before the holiday makers came on the scene.

So off I went with a spring in my step.

Feeling happy and so serene.

 

I intend later in the day,

To go for a long needed bus ride.

To another part of the town,

Away from the area I reside.

 

Hoping all will be well,

It's another step to a more normal life.

Hoping to have a lovely time.

Away from tears and strife.

 

You too have a wonderful weekend.

Doing things that mean much to you.

That one can look back on today,

And say to "The Good Lord" thank you.

 

YVONNE:24/06/2023:

 

8 comments:

  1. Walks. Bus rides. Who are you- just roaming about. Hope all went smoothly and you had a good day.
    Super hot here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joanne, your comment appeared twice. Yes, all went smoothly except blurry eyes.
      Take care.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. Walks. Bus rides. Who are you- just roaming about. Hope all went smoothly and you had a good day.
    Super hot here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you can see comment appeared twice.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good on you for taking the bus and venturing to a new part of town. Hope you treated yourself with cake and coffee or something similarly fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Sandra, had a good time, also coffee and cake was the treat of the day.
      Thanks for coming by.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. I hope that you enjoyed your bus ride, Yvonne. I had a nice weekend at home with lots of good sleep. Have a great week! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you feel refreshed after your sleeo Fundy, I did enjoy myself.
      Yvonne.

      Delete